Thursday 31 October 2013

What am I up too?

Hello all

Sorry it's been so quiet the last couple of days but I was on a self imposed sewing ban until I could resit my Driving Theory Test, it was the only way I could guarantee I would study for it!  So last night I sat it and passed so here I am!

So what am I working on??


So for Project 2014 I treated myself to a lush Ohhh Lulu Grace Knickers pattern and some plum, frilly material.  What do you think?  Have you read the Ohhh Lulu blog?  If you love lingerie you should give it a read.  The lady Sarah who is the brains behind the blog and the brand makes some wonderful creations! 

I've had my knitting needles out this week and been making another Lacey Ladder scarf for a gift for my step mother.  I had hoped it would be posted by now however a sick Bug has put paid to that plan.  Don't you just hate this time of year for all the horrible illnesses on the go?

How beautiful are the colours in this version? I really hope she likes it! 

Another Project 2014 task I have on the go is harvesting this little lot, donated by a wonderful friend, for buttons and fabric for making new things to wear!  Ooh it's so exciting! 


Thank you for baring with me and dropping by, Gem xx








2 comments: