Wednesday 23 October 2013

Ride 'em cowgirl!

Hey all!

Today I am postie stalking, waiting for a parcel of yummy Riley Blake Sasparilla!  Do you know it at all?  Here it is!
This is already earmarked for a project which I have to say doesn't always happen when I buy fabric, a lot of things I buy, have delivered, look at, stroke then either fold and pop in my stash cupboard or eventually make something with it months later. I'm somewhat of a hoarder.  Anyway, I digress, this fabric is going to become a long sleeves peasant dress for Bugs Christmas and possibly a pair of either lightweight trousers for Squish or pj bottoms, depending how the mood takes me.   At the moment I am all about the trims too so I guess I'll have to go shopping for some!! Oh *sigh* that is such a hardship for me (insert winky face).

So have you started getting prepared for Christmas? 

Thanks for popping in by, Gem xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment