Saturday 12 October 2013

My Project 2014

Are you on Pinterest?  It's, in my opinion, one of the best websites, for creative ideas EVER!  That's me below so do come and find me, I love seeing new followers and having a look at new boards!


When you find me you will see that not only do I have a pretty serious Blythe obsession, I have a board named 'Project 2014 Inspiration' Over the next couple of months you will see me mention this fairly frequently however as it's a challenge I have made a FB page which you can 'like' and share my journey and even join in if you wish! (I'll give the link to this in a couple of weeks)

So I better explain what it is right?  Project 2014 is my New Years resolution. I don't normally make one but I'm really going to try for 2014.  Ok so the idea is this:

For the whole of 2014 I have banned myself from buying new clothes for myself, instead I can buy second hand, refashion clothes I already own or make things from scratch!   

I'm so excited by this challenge!!

What do you think? I'd love to read your thoughts, and would love to see anything you guys make that might inspire me!

Ps I know this makes me look super organised, it is only October after all but to make sure I don't fall at the first hurdle I obviously need to get some things made now to be ready! 

Pps this challenge goes right down to my underwear but I won't be showing you that so you'll just need to take my word for it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment