Friday 29 March 2013

Squish Easter Dino Pants

So this year in an effort to develop my skills as much as possible, I have set myself a list of challenges.

This week I wanted to make each of the kids something handmade to wear on Easter Sunday for when my Mum and Stepdad are coming over for a meal.

(Well actually they are bringing the meal to us because my Mum is an awesome cook whereas I am not!)

You can see the start of Bugs outfit here. This is the refashioned cardigan. I still have part 2 to create so watch this space.

For Squish I made these skinny dino pants.




I created a simple pattern using an existing pair of his trousers.

I do promise to show you how I made these, and my PR&P sew along entry, but it probably won't happen until next week now as along with Easter outfits I have my week 2 entry for PR&P to complete by Monday as well.

To wear with these trousers I'm thinking of making a little appliquéd Tshirt too, what do you think?

I love receiving comments and make an effort to reply to everyone so please feel free to say hello while you are here.

Thanks readers, Gem xxx



3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Olga :) It had sat in my stash for ages. I still have loads left too!

      Delete
    2. Thank you Olga :) It had sat in my stash for ages. I still have loads left too!

      Delete