Tuesday 19 March 2013

Crafty Bums Sewing Group Mug Rug Swap

As you get to know me you will discover that I am a blog and Facebook Group addict.

One of my favourites is the Crafty Bums Sewing Group. It's run by some wonderful ladies who you can 'meet' on their blog here.

Through Crafty Bums we have started doing swaps. The first one, a Mug Rug swap, was coordinated by Clare from Funky Elephant who is also one of the original Crafty Bums.

For my recipient I made a reversible rug out of some of my favourite stash fabric.


In return I received the beautiful, elephant creation you see above. This was made by a lovely woman called Imelda.  Didn't she do an amazing job?

When I started writing this post I asked some fellow Crafty Bums if I could show their offerings too and here are some of them.




(From left to right from top) 1) by Smee from www.oh-sew-true.blogspot.co.uk 2) by Clare Lander 3) by Lauren Sullivan 4) by Cheryl Newbery fromhttp://thecraftwhoreuk.blogspot.co.uk 5) by Tina Robertson 6) by Zoe Sheridan)

Thank you for allowing me to share your work ladies, they are all beautiful.

Thanks for stopping by Gem xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment