I blogged about it here. I am determined to make a good job of this so a muslin seemed essential and thankfully I went down that route because . . . .
the first one came up too small. Now I'd love to blame the pattern (hehe) but essentially what happened was, I took my measurements, decided on the size, then cut the wrong one oops!
Although the size was incorrect this muslin was not a bust as it allowed me to practice drawing out my pattern
and practice making darts
Onwards and upwards to the next version!
Oh incase you are wondering my muslin is made out of a fitted sheet I bought from Asda and removed the elastic from. I will definitely be buying more of these!