Tuesday 13 May 2014

The longest to do list ever!

Please, please tell me I am not the only one who has about a million billion projects on the go at one time??


This is the PinUp dress that I am working on and hoping to wear out to a meal with the hubster and our friends on the 25th.  I really, really need to pull by finger out and get it done!  See, I've got the bodice all cut out and ready to sew BUT the skirt  I have put off repeatedly because I know it's gonna need to go on the floor to be cut out and it always hurts my back doing that. *sigh* I may just have to bite the bullet and get on with it!

I also have a quilt that has been in production for, ahem, 2 years, that I NEED to finish because it has owls and it just know they will look awesome in the end.  I'll photo it when I've done a wee but more.

I'm also planning on making my very first garment from a Burda Magazine (from 10/2013 if you're interested).

I'd like to make a girls and boys version of this for each of the kidlets.

And these are only the start of my list.  Sheesh, do you guys plan loads too? 

Thanks guys xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment